Marketing and BPM, a long and happy marriage

Talk about social media marketing talk
luckyakterbd02

Marketing and BPM, a long and happy marriage

Post by luckyakterbd02 »

It is said that the least expected couples are the ones that stay together forever. And also, those that make the best commercial departments. Wait, that can't be, right? In this article we are going to delve into simple processes that changed our day to day. This is the story of how we automated our first marketing process. And this applies to all business units, not one in particular. But for the sake of this article, I am going to talk about my commercial department.

Most marketing departments are a mess, we have a million processes that are not formally recognized, or we don't even know that what we are doing is part of an Special Database important process. For example, campaigns may have the same format throughout the year, so we know that the total time we are going to spend on that campaign is two months. In this campaign we usually organize an event, which can be a webinar now that we are in the "new normal", or it can be a meeting, a work breakfast, or anything, you get the idea.

We also know what communication phases a campaign has. How many social media posts, articles on our blog, emails that we are going to send. Marketing and BPM I'm not going to bore you with the details of a marketing campaign, but in case you haven't figured it out yet, what I've mentioned here are tasks of a process, stages of that process. And trust me, doing this without a cloud BPM tool was a nightmare. We noticed the biggest change when we began to use a flexible platform that allowed us to create specific processes for each of our needs. Or evolve those processes that were going to become obsolete.