Thumbs Up Or Thumbs

Talk about social media marketing talk
aklima122

Thumbs Up Or Thumbs

Post by aklima122 »

Absolutely stupid. But I’m glad we did it today, a week later. I would say let's start slowly with a question that's interesting to me and everyone here. Namely the two new Star Trek movies. Everyone laughed. down. This is a difficult question to answer. I just saw the trailer for this brand new movie. I went to the first Avengers over the weekend to see the new Avengers.

A great job yeah. I have to admit I haven't seen philippines photo editor anything from Star Trek yet. I'm also not a fan lol Gordon Frady keeps confusing Star Trek and Star Wars. Yes he's not the only one. Everybody laughed Okay so you've heard in some interviews with me I do I always bring this up in lectures I say I can do some highly technical things about content marketing right now.

I also get to give talks on Star Trek. But most people agree that as a company they would benefit more from a communications strategy and content marketing message. I have no idea. GORDON Oh we could talk about Star Trek for hours here but it's not like that. But I think it would be a little boring for listeners who might not be as interested as we are. Kerstin of course.