THE forms of programming

Talk about social media marketing talk
Rubina9898

THE forms of programming

Post by Rubina9898 »

I know this is a financial cost but in my opinion a greater cost can be incurred by staying at the university for years during which you can gain professional experience. Working full time as a junior or intern and studying weekend studies will in my opinion allow you to gain more experience than an internship or internship combined with full time studies. Finding an internship where you will have to combine full time studies with work may also be more difficult than if you have a whole week off. During your part time studies you probably won't find time to participate in student clubs or exchanges. However.

I see greater benefits in gaining practical knowledge at work and continuing my education on weekends in the form of extramural studies. The advantage of full time studies is greater relaxation time to meet people from the university and pursue your own passions and ideas. In my case after deducting the time for work study and Phone Number List university meetings I didn't have much free time left which was visible among others after fewer publications on the blog. While studying part time I didn't have many opportunities to experience student life which can also be a source of many valuable friendships. I know that opinions on this subject are divided. I wasn't a full time student so if you were I'd love to hear your opinion. Studies versus bootcamps and courses Comparing college to programming courses and bootcamps is a bit like comparing apples to pears.

I believe that the goals of studies are slightly different than those of these two learning. However it would be a pity to omit them when we are talking about learning programming. I started learning programming by learning the basics from YouTube videos . For many people the video form will be the most accessible and that is why it is worth paying attention to the courses. However if I were to learn from courses I would pay attention to two factors. The first is the author and the training program. I would give up on courses from anonymous authors on Udemy with a % promotion. I had the opportunity to take several such courses and in my opinion it was a waste of time. It is definitely better to choose knowledge from real experts where the course program covers practical issues and is not just documentation of a given technology or language in the form of a video.