General Voice Search: Knuckle Down On Banner Design Service

Talk about social media marketing talk
khairul618397

General Voice Search: Knuckle Down On Banner Design Service

Post by khairul618397 »

The Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project is an open-source initiative that embodies the vision that publishers can create mobile-optimized content once Banner Design Service and load it instantly anywhere.” If you're not a developer and you read the copy, you'll be swallowed alive by the jargon. Watch the video, though, and you'll almost immediately understand what AMP is (not to mention a funny Banner Design Service Spinal Tap reference, see below). Or you can just read this guide because it will be the most fun you've ever read about AMP and its impact on your content marketing. I promise. What is the Google AMP project? Since the birth of Banner Design Service Google's Zero Moment of Truth philosophy in 2011, it's been no secret that they want to "significantly improve mobile web performance.

And I probably don't need to tell you that Banner Design Service there is a small issue with the performance of the content on the mobile web. Chances are you have a mobile device. And chances are you clicked on a link on this device from a search results page, a social networking site, or Banner Design Service inside your inbox... But it never comes. Well, it does come, but in a convulsive patchwork of choppy, jerky images, videos, and ads as the page loads. You stare in horror, eyes wide, bouncing around in your subway seat like someone has to go to the bathroom. "How long is this going to take?" you are not yelling at anyone in particular. Who knows, but you'll never know because, like 40% of the population, you'll be released from the loading page within 3 seconds.

Then you'll say, like my black cat Apollo Banner Design Service Monkeystrap, "The sigh." It's unbearable mobile moments like these that Google wants to eliminate with AMP. How fast will AMP create your pages? On a scale of 1 to 10, with one being “not loading at all” and ten beings “loading in Banner Design Service one second”, AMP content will load at a page speed of 11. (This is the Spinal Tap benchmark I'll tell you about ). warned). But seriously, how fast? Jon Parise, the software engineer at Pinterest, said, “Accelerated mobile pages load four times faster and use eight times fewer data than traditional mobile-optimized pages.” Four times faster is Banner Design Service good! But what does that mean to you, our friendly subway commuter trying to download a webpage on his cell phone.