Audiences for Google Video Campaigns Photo Retouching

Talk about social media marketing talk
farhad123

Audiences for Google Video Campaigns Photo Retouching

Post by farhad123 »

If you don't see an in-market audience Photo Retouching that matches your product offering or video content, Custom Intent Audiences should be the first place you try. When you're in the audience selection view in the marketplace, the custom intent audience option is already in your view. Let's look at roughly the same point of view that we had previously. how to use custom intent audiences on youtube After clicking on “new custom intent audience”, we have the option to create our own audience based on any higher intent keywords we deem important. And the beauty Photo Retouching of this option for YouTube advertising is that we target users based on past search queries they have used on Google. Yeah, you read that right.

Here's an example of what my custom intent audience might look like: custom intent audience search terms I first went to the Google Ads Keyword Planner and entered a few purchase intent keywords that I knew would be relevant to my video content. I then reviewed all the other Photo Retouching recommended keyword options and added them to my ad group plan in the tool. Finally, I exported my outline and then copied and pasted these keywords into my new custom intent audience. Before you add custom intent audiences to your YouTube campaigns, here are a few things to keep in mind: Google Ads recommends adding at least 50 keywords to the audience for better accuracy. Sensitive keywords will only serve contextually or may not serve at all. All keywords are treated as broad Photo Retouching match.

So even if you mine your exact match lists, Photo Retouching know that your targeting will have a wider reach than you think. Fifty keywords per audience is way more than we have (hopefully) included in each of our search network ad groups. Consider all the ways you might want to group your keywords for a Custom Intent Audience to target your videos. And keeping your video ad content in mind will help make those decisions much Photo Retouching easier and much more accurate. Once you have your audiences, it's time to set up your campaign. Ad group structure for YouTube Custom Intent Audiences I admit right away that this part is perhaps a little open. Segmenting your ad groups when using custom intent audiences will differ for each account depending on your goals. But for the sake of this article, I'll use the baseball example from before to give an example.