SEO Team Structure Photo Background Removing

Talk about social media marketing talk
naim@

SEO Team Structure Photo Background Removing

Post by naim@ »

Editor's note: “Ask an SEO” is a weekly column written by technical SEO Photo Background Removing expert Jenny Halasz . Come up with your toughest SEO question and fill out our form. You might see your answer in the next AskanSEO post! How should SEO fit into your business? Like any other good SEO question, the answer is that it depends. But I recently went through this process for an e-commerce business and thought I should share how we ended up structuring it. Of course, your mileage may vary, depending on Photo Background Removing the structures you already have in place and the number of your team members, but hopefully this will be a good starting point.

Some Fundamentals of an SEO Team Content must be its own team Writers are Photo Background Removing different from most other marketers/business people, and they need their own space – both physically and mentally. Don't damage their creative process by giving them stupid commands like "use the keyword three times". I've seen way too many companies try to fit SEO into a "content" or "content marketing" team, and it never works. Advertising Continue reading below People who specialize in these two areas are often like oil and vinegar; they do not mix. Put PPC and SEO on different teams While your PPC and SEO teams should work together Photo Background Removing and share information, the mindset of the two disciplines is totally different. The needs of the teams are different. The company will view PPC as an acquisition channel and SEO as a cost center.

(For the record, I disagree with this, but good luck convincing your boss otherwise.) SEO Photo Background Removing should be in e-commerce It only makes sense. SEO is basically a marketing discipline that takes place online. Making SEO part of information technology (IT) is a mistake. Many companies I have worked with have tried to integrate SEO into IT so that it is easier for that person to make technical changes. However, this ignores the fundamentals of marketing necessary for SEO success – and reduces brand and Photo Background Removing content writers' trust and confidence in SEO. Advertising Continue reading below Your SEO team should be technical and creative Ideally, your SEO team should include at least one highly technical person and one highly creative person. These individuals should liaise with the IT and content teams respectively.