The Art of Writing Great Google+ Posts

Latest Mailing Database provided you 100% active phone number list
Jannat12

The Art of Writing Great Google+ Posts

Post by Jannat12 »

The Art of Writing Great Google+ Posts There’s no denying it: we love Google+. Sure, we’ve made hay over other social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. That’s because it’s smart to be where your audience is … to engage them there, and then direct them back to your own digital property. But Google+ is something different. It’s why we’ve gone out of our way to teach you how content creators can build authority and an audience on Google+ … the critical role Google+ plays in authorship and online visibility … and why it’s the best social site for content marketers.

High-level stuff. Now let’s get down to the quick and dirty and teach Phone Number List you how to create Google+ posts that get attention, shared, and comments. Lots of attention, shares, and comments. But first … My Google+ hall of fame posts Since November 2012 I’ve put in a strong effort to get my personal Google+ account off the ground. And in that time I’ve put a few notches in my belt. Now, there are some people on Google+ who have way more followers and get way more shares … but after months of toying with G+ posts (including on our Copyblogger Google+ page), I’ve reached a level of success relative to the 3,000 plus followers I have. For example: A Cheat Sheet for People Afraid of Google+ (99 comments, 395 +1s, 174 reshares) 13 Lessons Learned From 13 Years of Writing (22 comments, 130 +1s, 39 reshares) Crash Course on Storytelling (22 comments, 432 +1s, 245 reshares) Plussers…Are We Really as Smart as We Think We Are?

Or Is It Just Me? (226 comments, 52 +1s, 7 reshares) A Crash Course on WordPress (143+1s, 101 reshares) Not bad for a white, skinny kid from Illinois. So, please trust me when I say I know what I’m doing. All right, on with four bits advice for writing Google+ posts that get shared … 1. The image You might wonder why I started with the image and not the headline. Here’s the deal: Google+ is a lot like a blog, but it’s also a lot like Pinterest where the image rules. In fact during the last major update with Google+ Google made changes that support large, gorgeous images … going as far as allowing some images to stretch across the entire screen. Here’s a photo that’s almost as wide as the three columns: And here’s an image (screen grab … you can use a tool like Jing to capture images online) that’s just as wide: