We Can Provide Our Link To Our Registration Page

Latest Mailing Database provided you 100% active phone number list
Rumi63

We Can Provide Our Link To Our Registration Page

Post by Rumi63 »

The only thing I ask of you is that you not only read it , but also apply it and begin to solve these errors. Mistake 1: creating meaningless lists how many lists do you have in your active campaign ? 4? 5? Maybe more? No wonder, I've had clients who had more than 30 lists . If you read correctly, more than 30. And the worst is not the number. The biggest problem is that I didn't know what most of them were for . Does this also happen to you? If the answer is yes, I recommend that you stop reading right now, go to your active campaign account, take a piece of paper (if a blank page) and a pen. Now write down each of the lists you have in active campaign and put next to it what it is for , why you created it at the time and how a contact enters that list.

If for any of your lists you find it difficult to answer any of these questions, surely you can consider deleting that list . However, my recommendation is that you have only 2 lists . Sure enough, you have read Latest Mailing Database correctly again, only 2 lists. One for clients and the other for subscribers . With these 2 lists and managing all the information based on tags, I assure you that you will have your active campaign account more organized. And it will be easier for you to do any type of segmentation . Mistake 2: not having a clear planning of the labels perhaps if you work alone, this problem is not too serious. But woe to you if you work with someone else, everyone going into active campaign doing stuff and creating tags left and right.

I assure you that active campaign is not going to give any prize to the one that manages to have more tags. Labels are very powerful, since they will allow you to make precise segmentations . But… the problem is that if one day you put the label "Has bought product x" and next week you or another colleague decides who buys product x is going to put the label "Product x bought" when you have to segment if you find the label "Product x purchased" for example, those with the label "You have purchased product x" will be left out of the segmentation.