Something that requires programming

Latest Mailing Database will provided you targeted email list
Jor8TOuk6KUS

Something that requires programming

Post by Jor8TOuk6KUS »

We know that when it comes to pages, not everyone is willing to put in the work to read it. It doesn't matter. We built it for those people. They are the people we know will use it. That's how it started. When I was at , I had breakfast with , the co-founder of . I told Jon that I was interested in speaking at conferences and wanted to know how I could start making a name for myself and my company in the industry. My suggestion is to build a tool and give it away for free. It took me months to come up with even the tiniest bit of a clever idea that could be developed into a useful tool.

I heard the word tool and started thinking literally. I'm trying to come up with a type tool. and development like an app or plugin. While this may be possible at another stage of our company, it does not apply to our current resources. Our C Level Contact List tool needs to resonate naturally with what we do, and it also needs to be something we're really passionate about as we're going to be working on it for the next eight months. Once I thought about it, it was like a lightbulb moment.

One of our favorite things to do is build online communities. What better way to help other people and businesses than to develop a tool that helps them build community? When I discussed the idea with the team, we knew that if we wanted this tool to really work, we had to follow the advice we've always given businesses: it can't be about us and what we want; it needs to be about our communities and them related to the needs.